Recently I have been sculpting a lot of Trolls. In a few posts back I sculpted Little Buddy. And just a couple weeks ago I sculpted Troll Dynasty for my Dad’s birthday.
Even more recently, my wife and I decided to attend the local farmers market. And an idea I had for some time now was to create a number of troll magnets to sell locally. I thought this would be a perfect testing ground to see how people liked them. So far, so good. It was a light turn out, but in the end we still managed to sell a few of them.
And originally, there were actually 10 magnets sculpted. But as this was my first time doing them, the rather strong magnets that I used popped out of the 10th one and stayed on the filing cabinet I had stuck it to. So I had to repair it after returning from the market. No worries though, he’ll make his public debut next week during the next farmers market.
This was a great experiment in product testing. And a lot of fun creating these troll characters on the fly. I’ll have to see where this little experiment leads me…